
It has been a very busy two weeks for me. I have had no time to get claims out or answer emails or lurk much on my fav blogs. I did catch the October Calendar Docs over at Addicted to Medblogs. As I had hoped, Oct. featured the bad boys of M.D.O.D. The badder they are, the better I like 'em! Safety in the annonymity of cyberspace. Etotheipi has given me a new perspective on Pathologists. Actually, my perspective didn't change.....it has just been confirmed. (See my comment in Calendar Docs part one).
M.D.O.D. is by far, the most entertaining compilation of blogging docs. If only there were a way to produce their essence in Hollywood with some high powered sit-com producer like Bright/Kauffman/Crane (Friends), or Castle Rock Entertainment (Seinfeld). I think they would be a hit. They could replace Scrubs , which is sadly in it's last season.

3 comments:
They are definitely funny. Thanks for the link.
i am ready to drop the doctor thing for the screenwriter thing... all job offers entertained but must include my sick compatriots! thanks!
It wouldn't be the same without them!!
Post a Comment