Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'll miss renting....

Sorry everyone, I will be back real soon, I promise. In my defense, I have been house hunting. Found one. That was the easy part. I have had issue with both the mortgage broker and the realtor since the offer was accepted. Seems they don't always think of what is in your best interest. I have had a crash course in fending for myself, because now I trust neither of them.
On the up side, it is a very nice house that has been well maintained and is fenced and cross fenced which works well for the horses.
So today I went into town to do a lap chole, and on the way in, I was totally pissed at both realtor and mortgage broker. I was rehearsing which piece of my mind I was going to give them each next time I talked with them. I had pumped myself up with adrenaline over all of the inner dialogue.
Then something interesting happened. After helping remove a sick, friable, fat encased gall bladder from a cirrhotic liver (yes people, you may able be hide alcohol consumption from the outside, but you can't fake it on the inside), I was changing in the locker room to go home and suddenly wondered why I had been sooo pissed at either the realtor or the broker. Everything had neutralized in my head and seemed to make sense now. And then I realized what a relaxing, meditative, restorative therapy surgery is for me. It's more Zen that any hobby I've ever had.

No comments: