
I was recently invited by Medblog Addict to participate in her latest creative endeavor, The 12 Days of Christmas (I will link you here with the first day if you promise to read the rest!). If you have never visited her blog, you are in for a treat. She is known for her Calendar Doc series and has branched out to include interviews of non-MD medical types, including EMT's, RN's and yes, even Surgical First Assistants, among others, to compliment her voyeuristic addictions. It's a hoot, it's great fun, and it's seasonally festive. Check it out!

4 comments:
Looking forward to your interview. Congrats!
Okay, I'm behind. Just saw yours -- great job.
Thanks Ramona, it was fun.
Thanks for participating and answering my nosy questions.
Now I'm going to go check out some of the SurgeExperience stories (avoiding the videos and pictures of "guts", of course).
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment