Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What do you mean it's May 5th already!?

I have been so very very busy. It's great! Not really late nights or all nighters, but my day will start with say, 2 scheduled cases and next thing I know those two suddenly become 4 or 5. Take today for instance. I went in this morning thinking, thank goodness I only have one case today, I need some time to get things done at home and in the office. Next thing I know I get a text from one of the orthopods asking if I'm available to help him with 6, no wait, seven cases. So, my one case day which should have ended at 0930 this morning, turned into a seven case day, at four different hospitals, ending at 1900 this evening. And so it seems to have gone for the last week or two. In fact, I assisted on a grand total of 60 cases in April. That ties my old record set back in Jan of 2008. Maybe I can beat it in May, I'm certainly off to a strong start! Being so busy sure beats the alternative.

Candice, I promise to answer you soon. Since you're the only one who answered, you win!!

No comments: