
I have a question for all of you Dr.s, particularly surgeons. Do you think it is better to be married to someone in the same profession as your own? I don't necessarily mean surgeon to surgeon or ER Doc to ER Doc, but rather medicine to medicine. My own belief is that it takes someone in the same profession to understand the demands and time consumption of medicine. Particularly in the surgical world. Not to say that ER Docs don't slave away, but I hear over and over that you guys actually have a life?!
On the other hand, I hear some Dr.s say that they are so happy that their spouses don't have any interest in medicine and are grateful not to discuss their "day at the office" when they get home.
Any thoughts?

2 comments:
don't know. nice when someone understands but i think even doctors struggle to understand surgery. biased i know but hey.
Thanks for the reply, bongi. I see in reviewing comments that I already asked you that question. Some sort of glitch in my short term memory I'm afraid....
Post a Comment