Saturday, August 18, 2007

Wha' the #*^~ ?

Alright all you M.D.'s Can you explain how this happens?




Found this guy in my yard resting in the shade of the tree I was watering. Looks like both the shade and the water were too late.


6 comments:

Bongi said...

up until then his reflection had aged instead of him (he made a deal with the devil concerning moonlighting as a monster in an anthill in exchange for immortality. the deal meant he would no longer age, but rather his reflection would as long as he never looked at it.) he is actually 7 trillion years old. finally the suspense became too much. he looked at his reflection and aged instantly. so obvious i can't believe you asked.

make mine trauma said...

Of course! Mystery solved!

Thanks for stopping by, bongi.

MMT

EE said...

This freaked me out!

His eyes, eek!

Oh, and you've been added to my blogroll.

make mine trauma said...

Imagine how I felt when I almost stepped on him and he just sat there, staring at me with those freaky eyes! He now guards the front door.

Thanks for adding me, I'll do the same.

EE said...

"AHHHH"

you know what that sound is?

That's the shreek of the people that come up to your front door and see that darn thing!

EE said...

Oh, and you have a typo on your blog roll, it's "backboards" not "blackboards."

:) Thanks for putting me on there!