Friday, September 7, 2007

I'll get to it someday.

Now I understand what a lurker is! Seems I have become complacent to do more lurking and less blogging. I always come away with great ideas for a post and then, poof! They magically dissapear when I log on. Think I need to carry a notebook and write them down. Like everything else in my life now, if I don't have a list, it usually doesn't get done. I even have a list of large items I need to buy "someday." How can one forget that one needs a horse trailer when one has two horses to transport? No, I don't actually forget this fact, I am simply too cheap to cough up the money. I leave the list on my fridge in case I wake up one day much less thrifty than the previous 365 days and actually go out and purchase one. Then there is the dilemma....do I install a goose neck hitch or do I go with the bumper pull? Dangers and perks for both, I am very talented at the art of procrastination, sugar-coated avoidance .

No comments: