All right, three drafts started and nothing finished. My brain seems to be engaged in the left hemisphere this past week. The right side is apparently lying dormant, out to lunch, gone fishin'.
I got all of my tax prep completed and off to the CPA dude. Who BTW looks exactly like the Family Guy with blonde hair. I watched an episode last night, and today while we looked over what I had brought him, I couldn't look directly at his face without an incredible urge to burst into laughter. For those of you who don't watch The Family Guy, Peter is naked at some point in just about every episode. So, who say's accountants aren't funny?
Here's an off beat quote typical of Peter.
Bonnie: Somebody save him, he can't swim!
Peter: Oh, he's not even kicking. Kick Joe, kick.
Lois: Peter, he's a paraplegic!
Peter: That doesn't mean he can't hear. Kick Joe, kick!
Well, until my creativity decides to return, I'm off to fill out a Uniform Residential Loan Application.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks for the laugh!
have to love the family guy ....
I pretty much love all of the FOX sitcoms. (cartooncoms?)
Post a Comment