Thursday, March 20, 2008

I've become blogged up.


I think I have blogger block. Perhaps it is the change of weather or the fact that work has picked up some. In fact, I may have gained another orthopod who does spines. That is a good thing if I have any free time to be available for him. It also means that if we get along together and he likes to keep me around, that I will be offering to take call with yet another surgeon. Currently I am on call for an average of 6 days a week. Once in a great while, the stars line up and I get 2 or 3 days of no call obligation. It feels great not to sleep in the sports bra occasionally!


Wow. I was cruising right along there for a minute. I got sidetracked and now the block is back.

Hmmph.

5 comments:

Bongi said...

then i shall wait patiently until you return.

make mine trauma said...

Thank you Bongi
Return I shall....

Someonect said...

i know the feeling lil' lady ... you better return or so help me i'll ... wait patiently for your return ;)

Radioactive Tori said...

Well, you could resort to posting random boring things like I do.

make mine trauma said...

A.P. I feel better knowing you're lurking.
. .
>
=
Rad Girl-Nice to see you again! I like your randomness and don't find it boring at all.