The paperwork is being drawn up and we will sit at the table soon to fine tune the contract and seal the deal with
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Noncommittal
Things are brewing in the/my world of orthopaedics. An offer is on the table for me to be exclusive with two orthopods and possibly a third if he wishes to join in. I will only be dedicating Mondays and Tuesdays to them. The rest of the time I am free to freelance as I have been. That includes keeping up with my trauma surgeons. I can't give up trauma and thank goodness the ortho docs aren't asking me to.
The paperwork is being drawn up and we will sit at the table soon to fine tune the contract and seal the deal withblood ink. I've come to realize from this deal and the attempt to find a house (my first!) to purchase, that I have some moderately serious commitment issues!
The paperwork is being drawn up and we will sit at the table soon to fine tune the contract and seal the deal with
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
good news.
i suppose this means you won't be assisting me in the foreseeable future then?
Now that, would truly be awesome! I am still assisting the general surgeons and the trauma docs. I certainly don't want to lose those skills....I mean, ortho is fun and all but nothing beats having your hands in an open abdomen!
Open abdomen? Yuck! In my world, that means you screwed up.
Yeah you're right Joints, not too many ortho docs stick around for that. If you really want to scare them, mention lithotomy and watch 'em scatter!
Post a Comment