I've been tagged by Sterile Eye to come up with the six word memoir. It was actually much harder than I thought it would be. I had many variations, most seemed to beg for seven words. Of course I wanted to reflect upon my first love, assisting in surgery, since it consummates my life's passion. After several days this is what I finally came up with.
Sometimes, even four hands aren't enough.
Seems a little benign, (it's hard to relay a lot of passion in six words, unless it 's the other kind of passion, if you know what I mean) but for those of you who have been there, you know that indeed, sometimes a third set of hands is a blessing.
Now, to tag six others! Since this meme has been going around a while, I am running out of people too. Let's try MBA at Addicted to Medblogs, Rad Girl, anybody over at MDOD, there are so many entries there now I can't keep up, vitum medicinus, and I'm out of taggies.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I like it! Ambiguous, yet it brings up mental pictures of a busy OR :)
I like it too!
Thanks for the tag. I am working on it...I'm having trouble choosing just one 6 word thing so I may do two...I'll probably post it on Monday? or Tuesday?
Okie dokie. I'll try to have it up next week.
Thanks for the tag. I think.
Eye and Ramona- Thanks!
Rad Girl, MBA-Your welcome! Look forward to your posts.
Post a Comment