Saturday, May 31, 2008

Slacker

Sorry, I will resume posting soon. Lately I've been having an easier time lurking. I've come across some blogs to add, Ah yes, residency, Neumed and retrieved T's blog which somehow missed the transition when I changed Internet browsers. I also discovered that Panda Bear is leaving us for good but will return with a book someday.
I always think of ideas for posts when I'm lurking but finding the time to type them up seems to be the holdup. Comments on other blogs however, seem to take no time at all.

4 comments:

Bongi said...

i look forward to your posts.

Dragonfly said...

I also look forward to your posts. I have started typing ideas into a Word document as my home internet is currently not working.

Jeffrey said...

yeap. keep posting. always a pleasure to read.

make mine trauma said...

Thank you all for the encouragement!