Saturday, March 28, 2009
Transition
I have decided not to delete the blog. I truly thank everyone for their support! I have been house hunting for three years now and finally bagged one. I have been moving, well, in between cases anyway. I finally just put my head down and took the weekend off, no call, and I am starting to make progress. I had to turn down a stab to the abdomen this morning at 0800. That kinda hurt. Oh well, there are enough "sum doods" to go around, I'm sure I'll have another opportunity. Meanwhile I will be without internet for two? weeks they tell me it might be sooner but I doubt it. I look forward to resuming some semblance of a blog when I return. Thank you all, and see you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
look forward to your posts, as always.
Congratulations with the house and blog descision!
Glad to see you are still around. :)
Congrats on the house! I am so glad you are going to keep blogging. I love reading your posts.
Post a Comment